The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 95 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instill pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Would you like to join the Customer Experience & Creative Studio team at Bang & Olufsen, dedicated to make a case for what customer experience should mean in luxury lifestyle? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Take on an investigative role as you explore and develop the entire customer journey from awareness to retention, with touchpoints in the entire value chain from product development to retail design and everything in between?
- Drive and deploy our future experience strategy across the entire customer journey with key stakeholders across the entire Bang & Olufsen organization?
- Help answer what a luxury lifestyle brand position means for the experiences Bang & Olufsen creates?
Become a part of our Marketing, Digital & Customer Experience business unit
As our new Customer Experience Manager, you join our Customer Experience team within our Marketing, Digital & Customer Experience business unit. Together with the director responsible for the team, you will lay the foundation for what the customer experience means to Bang & Olufsen – now and in the future.
You will be one of the first to dive deep into the customer journey and make a case for what the customer experience should look like and mean in Bang & Olufsen and the luxury lifestyle industry within tech. in close collaboration with your colleagues and peers.
Your output will be a perfectly mapped target customer journey with relevant lanes and touch-points, outlining the TO-BE experience. Afterwards you’ll work on identifying the gap between TO-BE and AS-IS, identifying opportunities and ways to bridge the gap. Specifically, you:
- Explore the customer journey from awareness through purchase to retention to formalise Bang & Olufsen’s future customer 360 degree customer experience
- Identify and prioritise sources of friction within the customer journey
- Engage and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to drive and deploy change projects
- Aid in drawing the overall customer journey ecosystem with an overview of organisational touchpoints that affects the customer experience
- Communicate project status and visual results to a wider team
Creative Customer Journey Expert
- You have 5+ years of experience from a similar position, working with customer journey, Service Design, customer retention or the like
- Have a master’s degree in Service Design, UX Design, Experience Design, Interaction Design or the like
- You are fluent, both spoken and written, in English
- You have a data-driven mindset and know how-to turn quantitative and qualitative data into concepts and specific actions
- You are comfortable using digital tools for concept development, workshop facilitation and customer journey mapping, namely Figma, Miro (or the like)
As a person, you are innately energetic and possess great people skills which enable you to engage others and ensure project momentum. As such, you are also able to drive projects without direct project ownership and supporting these without overruling the project owners. You are also highly creative and never afraid to voice your most innovative ideas, even to top management.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Director, Customer Experience & Creative Studio, Jakob Kristoffersen on +45 5164 5376.
Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than May 29, 2021.
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centered around our passion for music.