We co-create platforms that make supply chains more efficient, but also support life-enhancing opportunities for people around the world.
We are offering an opportunity to grow your skills with Maersk as we lead the digital revolution of global trade. As Implementation Analyst you will contribute to driving and improving delivery analytics and contract management based on platform needs.
The emphasis of this role is to work within Global Delivery and Analytics team to deliver outcomes as agreed with the Engineering Managers and Platform Product Owners
This position offers a unique opportunity to develop and apply your cutting-edge knowledge and passion for software engineering that will transform the transport and logistics industry. As a Implementation Analyst with Maersk, you will be part of the community of engineering practitioners across the company, where we develop the foundations of our future business.
- We operate in a fast-paced environment utilizing modern technologies and bias toward action.
- We value customer outcomes and are passionate about using technology to solve problems.
- We are a diverse team with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures
- We offer the freedom, and responsibility, to shape the setup and the processes we use in our community
- We support continuous learning, including through conferences, workshops and meetups.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a new dynamic team and solve some of the toughest problems in the industry and build the future of trade & logistics. Maersk’s Technology organisation offers a unique opportunity to impact global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world. In our Copenhagen office, we are a growing team of more than 30 nationalities. We focus on our people and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress.
- Working with scrum teams, PPOs, business and technical leadership teams, other platforms to ensure correct data management is in place with governance and workflow, correct data is available for reporting via different tools
- Driving various insightful and forward thinking data analytics to be used for platform management activities, opportunities, challenges and decisions. Supporting various metrics, ensure the value EDI creates is articulated and enhanced against feedback and needs.
- Contractual agreements are managed efficiently and effectively against platform needs with focus on tracking and improvement with collaboration and communication
- Relationships are established and driven with contractual parties (such as vendors, 3rd parties) to manage their performance, services with opportunities and challenges ensure Maersk is well represented.
- Optimizing existing processes on analytics and contract management capabilities, drives initiatives to help meet business and technology objectives, embraces new and emerging technologies and solutions to ensure capability remains relevant and kept up to date with trends
- Manage EDI technology capability teams’ effectiveness with process and governance management, people and teams coordination, reporting and stakeholder management. Understands interdependencies and collaborates with teams, stakeholders accordingly.
We are looking for
- Experience in multiple areas including Technology, processes, analysis, data analytics, contract management in complex cross application/function environment
- Exposure to product delivery lifecycle working with various stakeholders
- Knowledge on Analytics, Vendor/Contract management, project management/coordination, HR, Finance
- Experience on Ocean, Logistics and Services.
- Experience of EDI/API implementations and/or working knowledge of internal Maersk applications and processes
For further information, please contact: .