Do you want to join the world’s most sustainable company* as one of our new Firmware Engineers, working in a team of experts with state-of-the-art technologies?
We are seeking more highly talented and self-motivated Firmware Engineers to join our Firmware team in our global R&D and Innovation Center located in Kolding, Denmark.
You will be responsible for creating firmware for an efficient, maintainable and coherent product architecture.
Make a difference - join Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, we call this Life Is On.
We help our customers make the most of their energy by being the best at what we do. We are a global frontrunner in green energy solutions, we operate in industry, energy infrastructure, data centers, industrial construction as well as housing with a broad supply of solutions and products to energy optimization.
We are a global company with a strong local presence. We are more than 130,000 employees in 100 countries creating an annual turnover of EUR 25 billion.
Talent with an innovative mindset
We are looking for talent at all levels with motivation to embark on an exciting journey within the field of 3-phased UPS systems and related secure power technologies.
Your starting point will be continuous development of recently released products as a part of the R&D organization, and with the long-term plan to transition towards innovation.Your key responsibilities
You will join the Firmware team consisting of highly skilled engineers, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner, and you will collaborate closely with colleagues with different specialist backgrounds operating on various technologies such as microprocessors, soft cores, FPGA and SoC in an agile environment.
You can relate to our innovation culture and deployment within R&D: learn fast, fail fast, monetize fast. Relationship building is close to your heart as well as developing internal and external partnerships.
Your technical skills
- Full lifecycle involvement in design, implementation and validation of embedded C/C++ firmware for UPS Systems and related secure power technologies
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality firmware releases
- Adopt in-house best practice for code integrity and design validation
- Ensure that the integrity of the system and firmware architecture is maintained throughout the lifecycle of the product
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent
- C/C++ for embedded systems
- Knowledge of firmware development environments
- Experience in firmware quality processes through specification, design, implementation, testing and maintaining
- Interest in communication protocols, control loops, signal processing and/or tool chains
- It is an advantage, if you have experience with GIT, VHDL, Python, Jenkins or embedded Linux
Many career opportunities and focus on development
At Schneider Electric we want the best employees. To help you grow and develop, we provide training across multiple topics, personal development or the latest technology. You will meet a work environment focused on work-life balance, collaboration and creativity.
You will meet great colleagues, a modern working environment, and flexible working hours. We offer you opportunities to widen your expertise and international professional network. We have great and continuous learning opportunities. Our employees are empowered to develop to their fullest potential, through equal opportunities for ongoing development.
New Ways of Working
We are flexible and adaptable in our work. This applies both in terms of time and place and in our utilization of technology and solutions that support our work.
Together with you, we ensure that we have a state-of-the-art workplace, with the opportunity to achieve our ambitious commercial goals, the possibility to take care of each other, and the framework to maintain our well-being and a good and balanced working life.
Are you interested?
Then submit your online application, your CV and diplomas as soon as possible. We will process applications on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Firmware Manager Andreas Qvitzau on +45 27221640.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Learn more: World’s Most Sustainable Corporation 2021
Primary Location: DK-Syddanmark-Kolding
Unposting Date: May 28, 2021, 3:59:00 PM