Do you want to be a part of delivering a world-class Supply Chain enabled by Technology at the world’s largest jewellery brand? Are you passionate about creating solution designs and working on critical projects? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
This role supports PANDORA’s strategic ambition to be the leading direct-to-consumer brand using Digital to create intimacy at scale for our consumers and shoppers.
Pandora is embarking on an ambitions path to deliver on our Digital strategy to build an agile end-to-end supply chain. We are embracing a scaled Agile structured around product teams with clear focus on outcomes. Strong and passionate solution architecture is a key component of realizing these ambitions. In this newly created role, you will lead the shaping of our architectural runway and development practices as part of the domain leadership team ensure Pandora is putting technology at the heart of evolving our business and delivering growth.
You will become a part of the leadership team for the supply chain domain as well as the Solution Architecture Centre of Excellence community. Your purpose is to make the overall IT and Enterprise Architecture vision come alive in the selection, implementation, and refining of solutions. You will work in an agile setting assuming the responsibility for the solution design, ensuring it fits the overall target operating model and that dependencies to rest of solution landscape is managed. During an initiative, you will be deeply involved in driving the technical deliveries based on the defined business capabilities. You will be involved in projects leveraging and utilizing technology solutions to enable the organization's future-state business capabilities as well as facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business architecture and outcomes.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Coach and educate the team and the wide Pandora organisation to foster an agile mindset in everything that we do
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities, and determine corresponding system designs to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Work closely with both Enterprise Architecture to define target architecture(s) within the domain, as well as the broader community to deliver collaborative solutions
- Work with IT Operations, agile teams and leadership team to implement DevSecOps across the supply chain domain.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through the aging of the technologies used by the application, own and be accountable for technical debt or misalignment with business requirements.
- Have an overview of solutions, trends, and emerging technologies for your domain, both to know the potential to positively impact the business as well as to facilitate the evaluation and selection of new solutions
- Consult with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the Solution Architecture.
- Identify the organizational impact and financial impact of the Solution Architecture.
- Work with senior leaders to identify and assess long term business needs and strategies, identify opportunities, gaps, and interdependencies
- Define best practices to be followed and drive architecture standards and guidelines.
- Establish critical NFRs at the solution level to enable and drive functional requirements to meet business capabilities.
- Design and document responsive and scalable solutions. Set the right foundations for architecture designs
- Review and suggest proposed solutions during the early stages of the process and provide pre-analysis of trade-offs to decision-makers collaboratively. New architecture technologies/components assessment, review, and sign-off.
- Work with, and support internal teams, product management, and technical resources on requirements gathering, issue logging, and tracking, and ongoing development and maintenance of the Supply Chain tech stack.
- Own the end-to-end requirements definition, specifications, vendor reviews, design and timelines, and effort estimates for key initiatives.
- Provides mentorship to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in software and architecture
What is needed to succeed
- 7+ years of experience in large scale Supply Chain System implementations, scalable system integrations and consulting experience.
- 5+ years of lead architecture of enterprise application implementations
- Strong knowledge in value chain management (supply chain and demand chain) with emphasis fulfilment.
- Supply chain experience, in particular around Warehouse Management and Shipping/Delivery. Order management and exposure to both B2B and B2C supply chain fulfilment is a strong benefit.
- Agile experience, i.e. have a good understanding and practical experience with Agile delivery and Lean methodologies (SAFe, Spotify, SCRUM, Kanban), ideally with SPC, SAFe RTE or similar certification
- Experience with adaptation of emerging technologies, AI/ML data driven replenishment solutions
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in a large or highly strategic organizations.
- Proven ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementations
- 5+ years of experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration, microservice frameworks within the Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- 3+ years of experience in managing large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions, networking technologies, Azure VMware service or similar
- Cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management);
- Cloud application design, software architecture and practices; (design/development/deployment, Agile, Scrum, SAFe)
- One or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java, Node.js, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains
- Experience working with Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server databases: database right sizing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms preferred
- Technology agnostic mindset
Your new team
Say hello to the Supply Chain Tech team in Digital & Tech at Pandora – the world’s largest jewellery brand. We are a passionate group of planning and supply chain tech professionals collaborating with Operations, Merchandising and other functions to realize the ambitions of building an agile E2E value chain. We manage a broad suite of planning and fulfilment applications, which we are looking to expand over the coming years in response to the strategy and the ambitions of putting technology at the heart of how we operate the value chain. Your new team consists of a diverse and happy group of product and delivery people who together with architects and engineers share a joint mission. We are passionate about value and outcomes! We pursue agile ways of working and strong collaboration to achieve this and have fun while doing so.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Global Talent Acquisition
+45 31 12 92 16
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future