We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast-paced and growing team.
Based in Copenhagen and reporting to the Global Sponsorships Success Team Lead, the Implementation Specialist will be crucial to helping the team build emails for our winery clients across the world. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working with HTML/CSS and is excited at the opportunity to learn more about marketing campaign development and operations.
- Ideation and implementation of Vivino’s sponsored emails
- Building emails via HTML/CSS, and Jinja
- Pulling insights via SQL, Looker, and Excel
- Creating user segments
- Working with multiple teams across North America and Europe
Qualifications and skills
We are looking for a detail-oriented person with a positive can-do attitude to join our fast-growing Global Sponsorships team in Copenhagen. You understand the value of being a good team player and supporting your colleagues whenever needed, as well as being able to work independently and adapt quickly to new tools and processes.
To be successful in this position, we imagine that you have and can demonstrate:
- 1-2 years of experience in CRM or email marketing, ideally from a fast-paced start-up environment
- A degree within Business, Marketing, Computer Science or similar
- Hands-on experience with email marketing providers (such as SimonData, Mailchimp, Salesforce, etc.)
- Good understanding of basic web technologies like HTML
- Experience with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools, such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience designing emails in HTML a plus
- Knowledge of other languages a plus
- Interest in wine is a plus
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
Vivino's five core values are:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
Vivino offer employees of our Copenhagen team
- Awesome work culture with few formal procedures and limits
- A diverse team of many nationalities
- Possibility to visit our San Francisco office
- Friday wine bar with free wine
- Lunch catering
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Discounts on wine purchases
We also learn about and explore the wonderful world of wine together on a regular basis through tastings and events. A passion for and interest in wine is helpful, but not required.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Application deadline: May 23, 2021