We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast-paced and growing team.
Based in Copenhagen and reporting to the Sales Manager, Global Sponsorships, the Global Sponsorships Specialist is part of the dynamic, entrepreneurial Global Sponsorships Team. You will be responsible for selling a data-driven digital brand marketing product to wineries. You will manage the full sales cycle – from prospecting to closing – for a diverse pipeline from SMBs to enterprise-level accounts.
- Scheduling appointments with qualified wineries
- Pitching wineries our data driven marketing product
- Working the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Hitting monthly pitch and revenue targets
- Managing a diverse sales pipeline of 150 accounts
- Developing and presenting quarterly business reviews to signed clients in conjunction with account management
Qualifications and skills
- Has a bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-3 years phone sales and/or account management experience
- Possesses a strong work ethic. When faced with a problem, you think of several solutions, and then test them one by one to meet the desired outcome. If you think strategically about how to spend your time to yield the best results, then you can be successful with us.
- Is endlessly positive. If you are a person that chooses to have great days even (especially!) when things don’t go your way, if you are fundamentally positively charged and setbacks and unpleasant surprises just roll off your back, then you can be successful with us.
- Has a growth mindset. The Global Sponsorships Team is a start-up within Vivino, so you should be comfortable operating outside of your comfort zone. If you like to challenge yourself, push the boundaries and expand your skillset, then you can be successful with us.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
Vivino's five core values are:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
Vivino offer employees of our Copenhagen team
- Awesome work culture with few formal procedures and limits
- A diverse team of many nationalities
- Possibility to visit our San Francisco office
- Friday wine bar with free wine
- Lunch catering
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Discounts on wine purchases
We also learn about and explore the wonderful world of wine together on a regular basis through tastings and events. A passion for and interest in wine is helpful, but not required.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Application deadline: May 23, 2021