NNIT is looking for a Threat Intelligence Analyst to join NNIT’s Cyber Defense Center (CDC).
As part of the NNIT CDC, you will be actively working on protecting our clients against cyber-attacks, detecting and responding to intrusions.
Your responsibilities as a Threat Intelligence Analyst
As a Threat Intelligence Analyst, you will primarily focus on identifying trends and patterns, emerging risks and threats, but also on providing actionable intelligence. One of your responsibilities will be improving our client’s overall security profiles.
- Need to stay current with the latest developments in the global cyber threat landscape;
- Prepare high-level threat briefings and in-depth reporting on specific topics/industries;
- Present and advise on threat intelligence to our clients;
- Engage with our threat intelligence partners and help maintain our indicators of compromise database;
- Collect and analyze raw and finished intelligence;
- Identify and evaluate new threat intelligence data sources;
- Support our security analytics infrastructure and ensure MITRE ATT&CK alignment;
- Assist security monitoring and incident response activities.
We are looking for candidates who have critical understanding of the cyber threat environment, its tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role or as a SOC team member;
- Working knowledge of cyber threat intelligence terminology and key concepts;
- Strong written and verbal communication and presenting skills in English;
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management and technical audiences;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment.
Even better if you have:
- Relevant certifications, such as from SANS;
- Hands-on experience with SIEM, EDR, IDS, SOAR and related technologies;
- Scripting ability in a language of your choice.
Are you ready for the next big leap in your security career? Join NNIT’s CDC and accelerate your security career alongside dedicated peers in a global team of security specialist, consultants and architects.
Please submit your application in English.