Would you like to be delivering high quality data to our stakeholders in timely manner? We are now looking for a Senior Analyst to enhance our services.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You will become a vital part of Nordea Assset Management’s data infrastructure, ensuring a governed data strategy that enables our business and becoming a European leading asset manager. In other words you will:
- Build new solutions based on stakeholder's demands
- Operate our data management solution (Markit EDM)
- Work with projects both as project participant (Markit EDM developer) and as a project manager.
The role is based in Copenhagen
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best- and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background could look like something below:
- Experience from working in IT or in close cooperation with an IT organisation.
- Sound database understanding
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably within IT, Computer Science or Economics with an technical approach
- Knowledge of financial instruments is an advantage
- Experience with Markit EDM or SimCorp Dimension is an advantage
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 4 March 2021. For more information, you are welcome to contact Mads-Peder Kristensen, +45 6120 1075, email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.