Digital Business Development Team in Saxo BankYour role and work environment
The future is digital. We are looking for talented analysts that can help us align the voice of the customer with our digital service offering.
Together with product managers and development teams you implement new, faster, leaner ways of executing on (non-trade-related) lead/client requests on the website and the platform. The use cases we cover in the team cover the full service lifecycle of a client from account creation & funding to the request for additional/new accounts, products or services – including mandatory actions related to access, funding & compliance-related requests.
Among others, you will be responsible for:
- Elicit, align and document requirements from business stakeholders
- Collaborate with client insight/research and user experience teams to create solution prototypes
- Work with developers, ITBAs and testers on translating business requirements into technical requirements and test scenarios – following the dev lifecycle and launching changes
- System and database administration/configuration tasks in multiple systems
- Plan and conduct change management activities with impacted business teams
- Monitor impact of solutions delivered and suggest improvements
Experience and Education, you have:
- An undergraduate degree related to data modeling or IT
- Worked with Business Process Transformation/Optimization through digitalization/automation
- Worked closely with CRM Dynamics or another Master Data Management system
- Worked with Power BI and Power Automate
- Some experience in the financial sector and are familiar with our regulatory obligations
As a person you are:
- Energetic and organized - eager to execute and deliver on more than one thing at a time
- Naturally curious and enjoy problem solving – you want to get the bottom of the challenge a client experiences and offer a solution
- A strong communicator
- you know when to listen and how to adjust to your audience
- able to report on progress and escalate when needed
- A critical thinker – you ask challenging questions, and give/ask for constructive feedback
- You are fluent in English - written and verbal
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo it is not about entitlement, it is about impact, no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become part of the Saxo family. We invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and team efforts. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
We offer good and competitive terms of employment.
How to apply
Click on the apply button above to apply. We look forward to getting to know you better!
If you’re interested in more information, please contact Anna Lissok (Head of Digital Business Development) at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Saxo Bank
We believe access to global capital markets is not only for the privileged few. Our vision is to enable people to fulfill their financial aspirations to make an impact. That’s why we use the power of technology to deliver clients what they need, when they need it in a user-friendly and personalised experience. We aim to deliver the world’s most user-friendly and personalized trading and investment platform experience, which gives our clients exactly what they need to make more informed investment decisions.
As a fintech pioneer founded in 1992, we focus on clients, quality, speed of innovation and use of disruptive technology. Headquartered in Denmark, we employ more than 2,000 people across 60 different nationalities globally. We have offices in key financial centres around the world including London, Amsterdam, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney, Gurgaon, Tokyo and Paris. With our global footprint, you can impact how people trade financial markets worldwide.
Do you want to work for an extremely ambitious organisation at the cutting edge of banking and technology? You’ll be joining a company that:
- Continuously strives to improve the Saxo Experience and exceed our clients’ expectations
- Always invests in the future
- Builds unrivalled platforms for seasoned and experienced investors and wholesale clients that provide real-time access to global capital markets
- Consistently wins the highest accolades for our platforms, products and service
So, if you’re up for the challenge of breaking down barriers in global financial markets, we’re always looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people who share our passion for clients, technology and innovation and can bring new perspectives to our diverse team.
At Saxo we don’t just offer a job – we offer an opportunity to invest in your future!
For more on our story, culture and identity, please read the Saxo Bank Foundation, written by our CEO and founder Kim Fournais.