The Red Hat Sales team is looking for an experienced presales professional to join us as a Solutions Architect in Copenhagen, Denmark. In this role, you will work closely with our customers, discovering and analyzing their business and technical needs. You'll collaborate with the Sales and Technical Delivery teams to help customers become more efficient by investing wisely in the best solutions from across the Red Hat portfolio of offerings. You’ll need to have excellent communication and people skills, as you'll be a crucial part of the first major experience our customers have with Red Hat. As a Solutions Architect, you’ll need to have technical expertise, business understanding, and passion for open source. In addition, you’ll need to be enthusiastic about the possibilities that new technologies bring to solving problems and great at establishing working relationships with our customers. This role is located in Denmark and part of our Nordic region. As a result, some travel outside of Denmark may be required in line with Red Hat’s COVID guidelines. Primary job responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales and Technical Delivery teams to help customers invest wisely in the best solutions, paying particular attention to Red Hat OpenShift and Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Conduct detailed architecture pitches, presentations, demos, and reviews; demonstrate and carry out complex proofs of concepts
- Develop relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Assist in building account plans and ongoing technical agendas with our key customers
- Run and support technical enablement events
- Create strategies to counter competitive solutions and objections to resolve issues
- Speak at customer-specific or industry conferences, partner events, and user groups
- Travel outside of Denmark as required
- Experience working in sales engineering, enterprise IT architecture role building, or implementing Linux or open source software solutions, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Deep knowledge of UNIX or Linux systems, preferably Red Hat's platform solutions including Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat Identity Management, OpenSCAP, firewalls, and other related technologies
- Extensive knowledge of IT automation using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Puppet, or equivalent
- Understanding of DevSecOps
- Good knowledge of open source cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions like Red Hat OpenShift and related technologies, containers, and Kubernetes container orchestration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting to and having technical and business discussions with senior executives
- Ability to interpret customer business problems and technical issues and effectively explain how a particular solution aligns with customer needs or requirements
- Ability to orchestrate complex proofs of concepts
- Passion for technology and the ways in which technology helps businesses
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in Danish or another Nordic language and English
- Experience with programming languages like Python, Perl, Ruby, or Java is a plus
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.