Would you like to gain valuable practical experience in Logistics, SCM and Purchasing with one of the most successful companies in Denmark?
Then a 4-6 month internship in the Flow of Goods department of the JYSK Head Office in Brabrand is just the right thing for you. The internship is scheduled for Fall 2021.
We are seeking 2 ambitious and competent students for an internship in the JYSK Flow of Goods department, which covers Supply Planning, Forecasting, Master Data and Development and Shipping. The department is responsible for the flow of goods from suppliers to distribution centres to stores and customers in all countries where JYSK operates.
Go for it if you want an exciting internship with professional as well as personal development opportunities that allow you to put your theories and qualifications into practice. You will work with dedicated colleagues in a busy and dynamic organisation with a professional, yet informal work environment – and room for laughter.
You bring dedication and you..
- are studying for a degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- are interested in and have a way with numbers and systems
- have a high-level fluency in English - good Danish skill will be regarded as an advantage
- are a true multi-tasker
- are efficient and effective, and you quickly grasp complex systems and relations
You meet possibilities and you..
Will work with following tasks during your internship:
- participation in Flow of Goods operations to ensure the most appropriate order portfolio for the four central JYSK distribution centres
- analysis of forecasts, safety/buffer stocks and risk profiles
- calculation and execution of centrally located allocation orders
- test and analysis of parameter settings for our forecast model and BI solution
- development, testing and maintenance of logistics processes and tools
- practical experience with SAP ERP, Forecasting & Replenishment and Business Warehouse
- ad hoc Flow of Goods tasks and analyses
Call Supply Planning Manager Amalie Rosenvinge at +45 2856 6776 or send us your English application and your English CV with relevant certificates by clicking "I'm Interested" as soon as possible and no later than February 28th 2021. We will handle applications as we receive them.
Please indicate relevant internship requirements from your education institute. The position is unpaid.