MAN Energy Solutions in Denmark employs approximately 2,200 employees shared among three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. The SCM organization’s primary task is to secure full focus on the entire supply chain, and to strengthen the function we are looking for a Material Manager, who can secure deliveries for our customers in close cooperation with the planning- and sales departments. Official workplace is the Copenhagen office with option to work from the office in Frederikshavn as well as home office.
What am I going to do?
As Material Manager, you will get an interesting career in an international and market leading company. You will become part of a team with a broad interface both internally and externally. You will get your own supplier portfolio and will take part in keeping price, quality and delivery up to specifications. Moreover, get an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic department with an informal and open work environment.
As Material Manager, your tasks are:
- Development of supplier logistics in close cooperation with the planning department
- Secure a satisfactory development of inventory turnover and financial bindings within your own area of responsibility
- Contact to suppliers and continuous follow-up and optimization
- Maintaining MRP master data in SAP R/3
- Organize procurement with focus on optimization of the internal communication among master data, sourcing and planning
- Travel activity to a limited degree
Who am I?
We imagine that you hold the following qualifications:
- Highly experienced within the Material Manager role
- In-depth knowledge of MRP planning and preferably knowledge of SAP R/3
- Motivated by a challenging environment that requires quick and solution oriented action
- Drive, perseverance and the ability to see the big picture
- Methodical and quality oriented approach to the job
- Proficiency in Danish and English
How is my new team/area of business?
You will be positioned in a fast paced environment where it is expected that you can prioritize your time between external and internal stakeholders. Having a constant overview of your area of responsibility is key to succeeding. “The role of the Material Manager is challenging. Navigating between the back-end and front-end of the business is what makes the job exciting. No two days are alike.”. Although a fast paced environment, the department also prioritizes time for social activities and you will quickly become a part of a very diverse and exciting team within MAN ES.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany; MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can you offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health Insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Monday the 1st of March 2021. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of Material Management, Andreas Koch by phone on +45 9620 4052. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.