ONSITE WORK IN COPENGAHEN ! ( with covid restrictions in mind)
Our Client need you to help provide the best shopping experience for their customers. The main objective is to build a solid, scalable backbone of UX design and Front End tech for the colleagues to work with. As a team, we strive for consistency, quality and efficiency in what we build. You will be an important part of co-creating this foundation and help to ease collaboration between different teams and disciplines. The team functions as a providing and governing part, where we design, develop and maintain our cross platform Design System in a larger agile setup.
You will be working in close collaboration with UI/UX, Business, QA/test and Development. You can also expect to work closely with developers, for both iOS and Android. The team is a joint venture between UX Design and Development and operates with a flat structure, where open-forum collaboration, pro-activity and daily knowledge sharing are highly valued. Daily tasks:
- Developing and maintaining components
- Creating new functionality on newer Angular Bugfixing component on old AngularJS or migrating them to newer Angular
- Working with SCSS and BEM in styles
- Working with large E-commerce website
- Working with dynamic content from Sitecore CMS
- Working with our own Design System/Storybook
- PR collaboration (discussing different approaches, reading comments, etc.)
- Getting real user feedback from changes that you do.
Main set of hard skills:
- Angular + AngularJS(nice to have)
- Experience with developing for accessibility is a plus Knowledge of Sitecore and .NET is a plus
- Having an interest and eye for experience design is a plus
ONSITE work in Copenhagen, both at the office and at home
Danish language skills is preferred !