iOS developer | Boozt innovation lab
If your lifeblood is in creating beautiful, intuitive and high performance apps while you have the curiosity in learning new things and to try out new technologies - then this is the job for you. Here you will be a key player by contributing with your knowledge and ideas in the journey of making the Boozt App the best online shopping experience in the Nordics.
In this position you will be a part of the Boozt innovation lab, a highly motivated and experienced team, consisting of 15+ mobile developers. Boozt innovation lab's purpose is to invest further in innovative technologies, processes and mobile focus. Here we believe in delivering high quality over strict deadlines, highly motivated employees through a clear vision, a healthy work/life balance, and last but not least, a great team spirit!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Developing exciting features for one of our existing apps.
- Using the newest technology to create Innovation Projects that are relevant for Boozt.
- Participate in the development of new apps for the (almost fully robotified) Warehouse, Booztlet Stores, Brand Partner or End Customers.
- Participate in the iOS Chapter and form the future of how we should use iOS in our team.
- Bachelor or master degree within IT
- Do you have a technical hobby outside of ordinary programming? Don’t be afraid to shine some light on it and attach it in your application, we might be able to incorporate it in an innovation project down the road.
- Meritorious if you have work experience, during studies or after graduation.
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered)
We have an international work environment with great personal and internal career development. Our culture is characterised by a CARE WHY mindset and we try to live after our values: trust, freedom and responsibility. Our employees get a generous employee discount, wellness allowance and sports activities. We have competitive compensation and pension packages. We have various social events and when we break records we celebrate!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are currently the fastest growing e-commerce company in our industry in Europe, though we have the Nordics as our core markets. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 400+ people in Hyllie are made up of 37 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!
Please apply for this position as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.